To use my critical thinking skills and my avid ability to listen and pay attention to land and
maintain an important roll in the success of the company and beyond.
Illinois Media School 2017
- Certificate of Completion in Audio/Video editing and production
Julian High School – 2008
- High School Diploma
- Graduated in top 10% with honors
Account Coordinator 08/2014 – Present
- Started as a Shipment Information Specialist (06/2012) and was promoted to this position due to my outstanding attention to detail and fast learning capabilities.
- Establishing relationships with customers to maintain a clear line of communication for present and future business.
- Managing different accounts for different customers i.e. setting pickup and delivery appointments, tracking truck driver to ensure timeliness, and solving problems that may arise in transit.
- Use of Standard Operations Procedures to train newer employees if needed.
- Quoting TL and LTL freight for customers and potential business.
- Excellent communication and active listening skills
- Effective in high volume and fast paced environments
- Fast learning and willing to establish strong working relationships.
- Team leadership and management
- Efficient with Microsoft word, excel and spreadsheets.
- Commercial writing
- Voice over work
- Editing and production using Final Cut Pro and Adobe Audition
- Standard writing abilities